What’s better than a flatbread that has the buffalo flavors into one!? This buffalo chicken naan flatbread will be your new favorite combo, plus it’s perfect for the weekend gameday spread. All you need are a few ingredients to throw together this delicious flatbread.
Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread
There’s something about buffalo chicken in the fall that I love! Not only is it versatile to use in a bunch of recipes but it makes for an easy weeknight dinner or something to prepare for the weekend football games. Preparing a batch of shredded crockpot buffalo chicken makes it easy to throw everything in and let it do all the cooking for you! All you need are a couple simple ingredients to make this naan flatbread too. Who doesn’t love a flatbread as an appetizer or easy dinner? If you don’t love buffalo flavors, try this with BBQ chicken too!
What you need:
- Naan Bread: I pick up my naan at Trader Joe’s but you can use any brand that you like!
- Shredded Chicken: if you aren’t preparing the shredded crockpot chicken to go with this, just make sure you are using shredded chicken! Even rotisserie chicken would work here too.
- Buffalo Sauce: any of your favorite buffalo sauces will work but I like to use this one!
- Ranch dressing (I used the Boathouse Creamy Ranch): A little drizzle of ranch goes a long way on these flatbreads.
- Red onion: diced red onion is a perfect topping with buffalo chicken!
- Green onion: another topping that’s great for this flatbread
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: I used shredded mozzarella cheese here! If you want to use another cheese, go for it!
How do I make shredded buffalo chicken?
I like to make mine in the crockpot! I will put 2 chicken breasts in the crockpot with 1+ cup of buffalo sauce and let it cook for 4+ hrs. You will be able to begin shredding it with a fork to use.
Can I use any buffalo sauce?
Yes! You can use any of your favorite buffalo sauces in this recipe or make your own. I like to use the Primal Kitchen sauce.
What if I don’t want to use naan?
If you don’t want to use Naan for this recipe, try it on a regular pizza or cauliflower crust!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- If you haven’t already made your shredded buffalo chicken, make that! I typically make mine in the crockpot with buffalo sauce and on high for 4+ hrs until you can shred with a fork.
- With Naan, add ranch dressing, shredded mozzarella cheese, buffalo chicken, red onion, green onion and a little more shredded mozzarella.
- Place in the oven for 14-15 minutes until crust starts to get crispy on the ends.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Looking for more appetizer recipes? Try these!
- This recipe takes into account already prepped shredded buffalo chicken to make it into a naan flatbread. To prep a batch of shredded buffalo chicken, I cook 2 chicken breasts in the crockpot with a little over a cup of buffalo sauce. I let this cook on high for 4+ hrs. Use this to make these flatbreads!
- This recipe can easily be doubled if you want to make more than one naan.
- I used a regular naan but garlic naan would also be very good!!
What I used to make this recipe:
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 naan flatbread (I just used the one from Trader Joes)
- 2 tbsp ranch (I used Bolthouse Farms)
- 1/2 cup shredded buffalo chicken (+ more depending on how much you like)
- 2 tbsp red onion
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella + additional for on top
- Prepare shredded buffalo chicken prior to making this naan by adding 2 chicken breasts and a little over a cup of buffalo sauce to the crockpot for 4+ hrs.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- With naan, add ranch, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded buffalo chicken, red onion, green onion and a little additional shredded cheese on top.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-17 minutes until crust starts to get brown.
- Drizzle with ranch or additional buffalo sauce. Enjoy!
until next time...