Okay pineapple on pizza is a move, anyone else agree!? I think it’s my favorite kind of pizza and this BBQ Chicken Pineapple Pizza is a new favorite over here. I always love to find different ways to use shredded crockpot chicken when I make it for the week and this is a great way to use the BBQ chicken that you prepped for the week.
BBQ Chicken Pineapple Naan Pizza
What you need for BBQ Chicken Pineapple Naan Pizza:
- BBQ Shredded Crockpot Chicken
- Red Onion
- BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
If you don’t have Naan flatbread to use, other great options would be:
- wraps or tortillas
- cauliflower crust
- make your own crust! (I love this one from Simple Mills)
This pizza is another option that needs to be included in my simple ways to use meal prepped shredded crockpot chicken. You can check out that post for more ideas here!
If you like this pizza, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Looking for other easy dinner ideas? Try these:
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (option to add more or use different cheese)
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup shredded bbq chicken (I used this unsweetened bbq sauce)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro (extra for garnish)
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread bbq sauce on both flatbreads.
- Top with bbq chicken, pineapple, cilantro and red onion. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Top with more cilantro and red pepper flakes.
until next time...