These bars are the easiest to make and are so delicious! All you need is one bowl, one dish & just like 10 minutes to get these together! I’ve been loving these to snack on this week and take with me when I want something quick. You may even have all of the ingredients at home to make them! You can switch these out with your favorite nut butter, but I love all things PB so that’s what I went with 🙂 These are perfect for the mornings when I’m heading out early to workout, so I’ll grab one of these before and it’s just enough to get me going!
No bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
What you need for these granola bars:
- Rolled Oats
- Creamy Peanut Butter (I like using the Trader Joe’s one!)
- Collagen Peptides (I use this one!) You can use code ‘onebalancedlife’ for 15% off at checkout!
- Ground Flaxseed
- Chia seeds
- Mini chocolate chips
- Raw honey
- Cinnamon, Sea salt
How to make No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars:
- Line 8×8 dish with parchment paper (key is to put coconut oil on the bottom so that parchment paper will stick to dish)
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl
- Press mixture down in pan and put in fridge for 1-2 hrs. Press a few chocolate chips on the top of the mixture 🙂
- Cut into bars & store in fridge for a week.
Best way to store these granola bars:
I like to store them in these reusable bags during the week! Not only are they great to take with you, but they keep everything fresh in the fridge.
If your batter doesn’t seem sticky enough and you’re still left with some crumbs after mixing everything up, you will want to add a little more honey or nut butter.
Can I use different nut butter?
Yes! Any creamy nut butter you can use here. You just want to make sure it can be easily stirred to get that creaminess. I’ve made these a few times with almond butter too!
What if I don’t have chocolate chips?
If you don’t have chocolate chips or don’t want to use them, you can easily substitute for something else or leave out. I would recommend subbing for dried fruit like cranberries or raisins.
How long will these granola bars last?
They will last for the week in the fridge (if they make it that long ;))!
Products that I used for these granola bars:
Further Food Collagen Peptides: I love that adding in collagen here adds in protein to these bars! A scoop of collagen is 9g of protein. It can be mixed with anything and you can’t taste it!
If you like these no bake granola bars, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-4 scoops collagen peptides (I use Further Food)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (+ additional for on top)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Using a 8x8 dish, lay with parchment paper. Pour mixture to evenly cover the dish
- Top some mini chocolate chips on top.
- Place in the fridge for 2+ hours.
- Cut into bars and store in the fridge for the week!
until next time...