I’m ready for ALL things pumpkin!! I could probably eat pumpkin all year around but there’s something about it when its cooler out that makes it even better. Of course, I had to mix it in with all my favorite things and make the easiest snack ever! I can’t stop grabbing these babies from the fridge.
They’re super simple, delicious & an easy grab & go snack for during the week. You can either use them in a larger dish and make bars or cut them up into “bites.” I’ve done both and love!
What you need to make these pumpkin no bake bars:
- Rolled Oats
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Puree
- Chia Seeds
- Spices: cinnamon, pumpkin pie, nutmeg
- Chocolate cips
There are so many ways to enjoy these pumpkin no bake bars:
- As a snack!
- On a yogurt bowl
- On the go
- Crumbled on your oatmeal
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy:
Recipe Tip: You can use either an 8×8 dish or loaf pan for these. They will be “thicker” if you do a loaf pan like the picture above. An 8×8 dish will leave the bars where you can cut into squares.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (any nut butter will work as long as it is creamy!)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips ( or more 😉 )
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- dash of ginger, sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- In bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Leave the 1/2 cup chocolate chips & coconut oil to set aside.
- Line bread dish with parchment paper.
- Place pumpkin pie mixture in the pan and press down firmly.
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with coconut oil and pour on top. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- Cut into bars and then into pieces if you'd like!
- Store in the fridge.
until next time...