This pumpkin granola bark may be one of my new favorite snacks/treats to make. I was inspired after picking up a bag of the Pumpkin Granola Bark from Trader Joe’s and instantly being obsessed with it. I didn’t love all the ingredients in it, so I thought I would make my own! This version is a little different because it’s filled with more nuts and even better–I know all the ingredients that went into it! I hope you love it!
What you need to make Pumpkin Granola Bark:
- Maple syrup
- Brown Coconut Sugar
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Tapioca Flour
- Coconut oil
Best ways to enjoy this pumpkin granola bark:
- By itself! So tasty for a snack or when you want a little something sweet
- Crumbled in a yogurt or oatmeal bowl
- With some coffee
A few things that I love to use when making this:
If you love this, you may also enjoy these Pumpkin No Bake Bars
for a healthy snack!
Recipe tip: if you want to make this more like a granola to have for the week, just leave off the chocolate! Make everything according to the directions until it’s time to put on the chocolate. Just place in the freezer to freeze before breaking into pieces! I love to make it and use it in yogurt bowls, etc.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup white quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp brown coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- dash of sea salt
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (2 for granola & 1 melted with chocolate)
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Start by blending the almonds, walnuts and pecans in the food processor. You want these to be blended so there arent any big pieces but not compltely processed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In bowl, combine 2 cups of processed nut mixture. You should end up with a little leftover.
- Add in quinoa, rolled oats, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, flaxseed, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, tapioca flour, 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, dash of sea salt & nutmeg and mix together.
- On baking sheet, layout parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Spread granola on baking sheet in a large rectangle. You want it to be a thin layer but not too thin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes. The edges will start to brown on the granola.
- Place in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes to completely cool.
- Melt chocolate by adding 1 cup dark chocolate chips with 1 tbsp melted coconut oil. Heat in the microwave in 30 sec. increments until completly melted.
- Pour on top of granola and spread evenly to completly cover. Top with pumpkin seeds.
- Place back in the freezer until chocolate hardens. Break into pieces. Enjoy!
until next time...