Snack time is the best time right?! Maybe other than coffee time…or the both together makes for even better. I actually do love to pair these Healthy Pumpkin Protein Bites with my morning coffee or for a pre-workout snack, but warning you now they don’t last long! These pumpkin protein bites not only make for a great snack, but they are great during pumpkin season!
Healthy Pumpkin Protein Bites
What you need:
- Rolled Oats
- Pumpkin Puree
- Vanilla protein powder
- Chia seeds
- Almond butter
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and sea salt
- Mini chocolate chips
Why these are great to prep for the week:
- Perfect for an easy on the go snack!
- They are great to pop in your mouth before a workout
- You can crumble them on yogurt or oatmeal bowls
- Snack bites are sure to please everyone!
Ways to switch up these bites:
- Use a different creamy nut butter
- Add whatever vanilla protein powder that you like!
- Make without the chocolate chips
If you like these pumpkin protein bites, you may also enjoy these bites on One Balanced Life:
Do you love pumpkin recipes? If so, try these!
Best ways to store your bites for the week:
- I love using stasher bags! These work well in the fridge or in the freezer.
- Porter bowls: These are not only so cute but work well for storing!
Recipe tip: if the mixture comes out too dry, add a little more honey or nut butter. Before rolling into balls, you want to make sure the mixture is sticky enough to do so.
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes or so.
- Roll into balls!
- Store in the fridge for the week!
until next time...