Chicken Bacon & Ranch…basically the best combo right!? I loved how flavorful & EASY these were! If you have these items prepped, you can throw together these lettuce wraps in no time. My kind of meals 😉 Lettuce cups are a great way to switch up the usual salad that I would make during the week too. They are easy versatile too, so depending on what you have you could really make them into any combo that you would find in a sandwich or salad. That’s how I like to create things like this is to think about items that I’ve had before in another form & find a new way to enjoy it.
These are completely Whole30 approved, gluten free, dairy free & just GOOD! I hope you love them!
- 2 chicken breasts (shredded)
- 5 pieces cooked bacon
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- Ranch dressing (I used Primal Kitchen)
- Cook chicken breast in crockpot for 4+ hrs on high & then shred (I like to add in a little bone broth so it doesn’t get dry)
- Cook bacon according to package
- Layer all ingredients into a butter lettuce leaf. Chicken, Bacon, Avocado chunks and a drizzle of Ranch dressing.
until next time...
Leave a Reply