Anyone love the blueberry lemon flavors as much as I do!? I love making a big thing of baked oatmeal and having it for an easy breakfast during the week or even to store in the freezer. That way you can pull it out when you need something quick or are running low on groceries 😉 Baked oatmeal is great as is but its also delicious when you put it with a little yogurt, crumble it in a yogurt bowl or top it on a smoothie. I hope you love this!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 juice of lemon
- 2 eggs
- dash of vanilla extract & sea salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In one bowl, mix together the eggs and add in the almond milk, lemon, & maple syrup.
- In another bowl, add in the remaining ingredients: rolled oats, blueberries, lemon zest, baking powder, vanilla extract, sea salt & cinnamon.
- Combine the two bowls & mix together.
- In round casserole dish, add 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil to the bottom of the dish.
- Add oat mixture into dish.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes. or until ends start to brown a little
- Keep in the fridge for a few days and then store in freezer!
until next time...
Leave a Reply