The next best thing from a peanut butter cup…a cashew butter cup! I love having a little sweet something in the freezer and these are the perfect thing for that! The little bite size cups will satisfy your sweet tooth 😉 I switched them up a bit and used a new to me CBD coconut oil. Definitely doesn’t have to be used to alter the recipe, but I wanted to switch it up and try it out for the first time! These are so easy to make and I love switching them up with different nut butter! I use this PB cup mold to make them & love it!
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- Cashew butter
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chunks with 1 tbsp coconut oil (I just melted it in the microwave and stirred every 15-20 seconds)
- Pour chocolate into molding ( I use ) just to cover the bottom. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Add a little bit of cashew butter in the cup. Make sure it isn’t touching the sides of the mold. So you only need a little!
- Melt 1 1/2 cups (the rest of the bag) with 2 tbsp coconut oil. and pour mixture on top.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- Best if left out for a minute or so before popping in your mouth!
until next time...