These are my recent obsession because they are SO good and so easy!! I’m all about keeping things simple and the least amount of ingredients the better, in my opinion. I’ve also been loving cashew butter lately! It’s so creamy and really is the game changer for this recipe. I’ve been using the Artisana Organics brand and love it. I made these this weekend when my momma was in town and I think she was surprised at how good these were. She was even eating them at breakfast so I guess they were that good? Haha I think you’re going to love them! As always, let me know if you make any of my recipes because I love seeing when you do!!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup organic brown coconut sugar (I used Big Tree Farms)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- sea salt for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out cookies on pan.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes
- Sprinkle sea salt on top!
until next time...