These bites are perfect to have for the week! I love having these as a quick snack. This is usually what I will grab before heading out for a morning workout or want something to take to snack on at the coffee shop, etc.
There are so many ways to switch them up based off what you like too! I love trail mix so I added all of my favorite goods into one bite size form. If you’re like me and want something to grab and go when you’re heading out the door, these are perfect for that! Remember that a lot of these ingredients can be found in the bulk section at your grocery, which saves a lot of money!
Feel free to switch these up with what you may currently have in the pantry. For example, change out the raisins for craisins. Or switch up the nut butter with another creamy alternative.
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (or peanut butter!)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (I prefer mini but you can also use regular! I’ve used a chocolate bar and just crushed it up!)
- Cinnamon, sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Put mixture in fridge for 20 minutes or so
- Roll into balls!
- Store in fridge for up to a week or in freezer
until next time...