Your tastebuds are going to love you after you make this Blackberry Goat Cheese Naan Flatbread. This is perfect to make for the summer when you want to use the blackberries that are in season right now. This flatbread is a delicious mix of sweet and savory that you’re going to love!
I’ve got your new favorite sweet and savory flatbread! This Blackberry Goat Cheese Naan is seriously SO GOOD. You will want to serve this all summer long! It’s also a great way to enjoy the blackberries that are in season right now. All you need are a few simple ingredients and less than 20 minutes and this flatbread is ready for you!
Serve this as an appetizer or have it alongside grilled protein for dinner! These flavors will go with many different ways that you want to serve it.
What you need for Blackberry Goat Cheese Naan:
- Balsamic Glaze
- Goat Cheese
How to make this Blackberry Goat Cheese Naan:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Naan Flatbread on the oven rack and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add balsamic glaze and goat cheese crumbles. Add fresh blackberries.
- Place in the oven on the rack for 5 minutes. Remove and add on a baking sheet for an additional 2 minutes in the oven.
- Using a fork, gently mash the blackberries and goat cheese.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil, arugula and a drizzle of honey.
How to store leftover Naan:
If you have any leftovers after making your naan (which it’ll be hard to have any!), it’s best to keep it in a sealed container in the fridge. It’s also great to enjoy the next day when cold.
Try pairing your Blackberry Goat Cheese Naan with:
- A side salad with protein
- Grilled steak or chicken
- Other snack appetizers!
If you like this recipe, you’ll also love these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Can I use a different cheese than goat cheese?
I have only made this with goat cheese! I recommend using goat cheese as it adds a good sweet and savory flavor here too.
Do I have to use Naan?
I like to use Naan here because it gets crisp after cooking in the oven. I’ve only made this using Naan Flatbread (that I get at Trader Joe’s!), but you can try it with a regular pizza crust or cauliflower crust.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 + 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1/2 cup arugula
- drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place naan flatbreads in the oven on the middle rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread with balsamic glaze on each naan. 1 tbsp on each.
- Spread goat cheese and blackberries evenly between the two naan flatbreads.
- Place back in the oven without a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Add to baking sheet for remaining 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and gently press down blackberries and goat cheese with a fork.
- Top with fresh basil, arugula and a drizzle of honey.
I used a block of goat cheese from Trader Joe's 5 oz.
Keep an eye on your naan as it could burn easily!
until next time...