You all know how much I love overnight oats..I think I could eat them for breakfast every morning! One reason why I love them besides for being delicious is that they are EASY. Just setting aside a little bit of time the night before and you have them ready for you in the morning. You don’t even need to put them in a bowl, you can just take your jar and go! I usually like to to keep them really simple with my go-to recipe (which is listed in my recipes) and then switch up the toppings to keep them different each time. But I’m loving all of the varieties that you can make with overnight oats.
Ingredients: (makes two servings)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 8 strawberries (mashed)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp plain coconut yogurt (I used Culina but would also use vanilla Siggis
- 1 tbsp pecan butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 scoops collagen (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in jar & mix
- Store in fridge
- Top in the morning with more fruit, crushed walnuts & nut butter!
until next time...