If you’re looking for a new way to switch up your breakfast routine, this Breakfast Tortilla Pizzas are for you! These are so simple to make and take less than 15 minutes to make! There are many ways to switch them up based off what you have too.
I find myself getting into a breakfast rut often! I love to find easy ways to switch it up while also being nutritious and satisfying. These Breakfast Tortilla Pizzas are so simple to make and are perfect to make for an easy breakfast or brunch. I switched it up with Arrabbiata Sauce and Pesto sauce and it was so good! Topping it off with an egg adds a bit of protein and is a great way to give this a breakfast or brunch twist.
There are many ways to make these your own with what you have already on hand. I love using the Trader Joe’s Kale Cashew Pesto but you can use any that you have or like! The Arrabbiata Sauce adds a sweet touch to the tortilla pizza, but can easily be switched out for a pizza sauce or marinara.
What you need for Breakfast Tortilla Pizza:
- Tortilla (I used Siete Almond Flour Tortillas but you can also use flour tortillas!)
- Arrabbiata Sauce
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to make Breakfast Tortilla Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Top each tortilla with sauce and spread evenly.
- Crack an egg in the middle.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes for an extra crisp and the egg to cook fully through.
- Top with red pepper flakes and cilantro.
If you want to switch up these pizzas, try these options:
- Use your favorite sauce!
- Add olives or any veggies of choice.
- Add breakfast sausage for additional flavor and protein.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Banana Chia Pudding
- Breakfast Tostadas
- Tortilla Pizzas
- Pesto Flatbread Pizza
Can I use any tortilla for these breakfast tortilla pizzas?
Yes! You can use any tortilla for this recipe. I used an Almond Flour Siete Foods tortilla but flour would work great too!
Can I make these ahead of time?
I wouldn’t recommend making these ahead of time. They are best to be enjoyed right after making them!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
This Breakfast Tortilla Pizzas make for an easy way to switch up your breakfast and made with simple ingredients. Add these to your breakfast routine!
- 2 tortillas (I used Siete Almond Flour)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp Arrabbiata Sauce (or any pizza sauce)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- optional: red pepper flakes, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Top sauce on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese. Crack egg in the middle.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes.
- Top with red pepper flakes and fresh cilantro.
Option to not broil if you want a runnier egg.
Any tortilla would work here!
You can switch up the sauce, just don't use more than 2 tbsp on each as they will get soggy.
until next time...
Leave a Reply