Lemon poppyseed is one of my favorite combos so I figured it was about time to put it in an overnight oat flavor to share with you! This one may be a new favorite over here! It’s perfect this time of year too because it’s refreshing and it’s just enough of lemony flavor.
Overnight Oats are a great breakfast option because:
- there are many ways to switch them up!
- they are great to prep at the beginning of the week
- they are nourishing and will keep you feeling full for hours
- it’s a great option to take with you!
What you need to make these Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
If you love these overnight oats as much as I do, you may also love these on One Balanced Life:
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Almond Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Here are a few things that I love to use when preparing and storing overnight oats:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (heaping cup)
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp poppyseeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- Toppings (optional): blueberries, peanut butter and honey
- Combine all ingredients into a jar and mix together.
- Store in the fridge for 4+ hrs or overnight.
- Top with blueberries, peanut butter and honey.
until next time...