Move over store bought jam, this is going to be your new go-to! It is seriously SO easy & so delicious! Whenever you’re craving a PB&J or in my case an almond butter and J, make this! Not only is it easy, but it is packed with nutrients! Adding in the chia seeds is a great boost for this jam and overall toast combo!
This would be great with any fruit, but I used blueberries here! I’ll make a bunch of this and store it in the fridge for the week. Not only for PB purposes, but you can top it on oatmeal to make for the best topping!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Sprouted Bread
- Almond Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Add frozen berries to the stove on low heat with water
- Mix up & then add chia seeds & maple syrup
- Let mixture thicken up while stirring consistently
- Top on toast!
until next time...