If I didn’t already love overnight oats, I have a reason to love them even more with these chunky monkey overnight oats. I’ve always said that overnight oats are one of my favorite things to have prepped for the mornings. Not only are they convenient for a busy morning, but they keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
If you also love overnight oats as much as I do, be sure to also check out these recipes:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Pecan Pie Overnight Oats
- The OG Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
These are completely dairy free (depending on the chocolate chips that you use, I love the mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips!) and gluten free.
- This recipe does serve two, so you can either split it up into two different jars or just make it all in one and pour some into a bowl when you’re ready to eat it.
What you need to make chunky monkey overnight oats:
- Rolled oats
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mashed Banana
- Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Chia seeds
- Shredded Coconut
- Peanut Butter
- Cinnamon/sea salt
A few tips on storing these:
- I always store them in a tight sealed container! A few that I love are Weck jars, Porter bowls (code ‘onebalancedlife’ gets you 20% off your order!) and Ball mason jars
- I store them in the fridge overnight!
- This recipe serves two but you can split it up if you want two separate jars.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- 1 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Optional toppings: banana, more chocolate chips and peanut butter, hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients into a jar and mix together.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with desired toppings.
until next time...