Have you ever had the Spinach & Feta wrap from Starbucks? It has been one of my favorites to get when I’m on the road or traveling. I know I can count on it to be satisfying and filling while I’m out and about. One thing that I love is that you can always recreate these things at home. That way you know exactly what’s going in them. So that’s what I did! I think you’re going to love this copycat version of the Starbucks Spinach & Feta wrap.
Here’s what you need to make the copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap:
- Lavash wrap (or any wrap of your choice!)
- Egg Whites
- Cream Cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Roasted Red Peppers (in the can)
- Sea salt, pepper
- Feta cheese
How to make the Spinach & Feta Wrap:
- Start by adding your egg whites to the pan to completely cover. Make a small omelet with the egg whites. Set aside.
- Add spinach to the pan to wilt with sea salt and pepper.
- On lavash wrap, add cream cheese, egg whites, sautéed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers. Add crumbled feta on top.
- Roll up wrap and place back on the stove to heat up on both sides. Cut in half and enjoy!
Prepping these for the week?
- I tried so many options so that you can easily make these at the beginning of the week and easily reheat in the morning. Here’s the best option for that:
- Prepare the wrap according to the instructions but let the ingredients cool off before adding in the wrap.
- Roll up, place on the stove to heat up and then let the wrap completely cool before wrapping in Saran Wrap and placing in the freezer.
- Roll in Saran Wrap and place in a freezer bag. Place in the freezer. You can keep these in the freezer until you are planning to eat the next day.
- Plan accordingly to take out of the freezer and place in the fridge the night before!
- Easily reheat in the microwave for 50 seconds to a minute.
Looking for easy options to prep for breakfast? Try these!
- 1 lavash wrap
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1-2 tbsp feta cheese
- sea salt, pepper to taste
- Start by pouring egg whites to completely cover pan. Make an omlette out of the egg whites. Set aside.
- Place spinach on the pan with a little avocado oil, sea salt and pepper
- Layer ingredients on lavash wrap. Start with cream cheese, egg whites, sauteed spinach, sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and feta cheese. *Remember to let these cool if prepping to store in the freezer*
- Roll up the wrap and place back on stove to heat up on both sides.
until next time...