Have you ever had the Spinach & Feta wrap from Starbucks? It has been one of my favorites to get when I’m on the road or traveling. I know I can count on it to be satisfying and filling while I’m out and about. One thing that I love is that you can always recreate these things at home. That way you know exactly what’s going in them. So that’s what I did! I think you’re going to love this copycat version of the Starbucks Spinach & Feta wrap.
Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve stopped plenty of times for the Starbucks Spinach and Feta Wrap. It’s one of my go-to’s while I’m traveling or out running errands and want something that will keep me feeling satisfied and packed with protein. While I don’t love buying it out, I do like to have a few options like this that I can count on. Plus, I love a good excuse to get a Misto 😉
One of my favorite things to do is find inspiration from items that I love getting at restaurants out. This being one of them! It’s so easy to make these at home with simpler ingredients all while cutting back on that cost of $5 a wrap. I love these because you can grab all of these ingredients at the store and then make them a couple of times before you need to get more ingredients. You’ll feel better after this at-home version too.
Why you’ll love these Spinach & Feta wraps:
- It’s like Starbucks at home! What’s better than that!?
- They are super easy to make and make for a great option to prep for the week!
- These wraps are packed with protein and will have you feeling GOOD and fueled after.
- They pair perfectly with some coffee, even if it isn’t a latte 😉
Here’s what you need to make the copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap:
- Lavash wrap (or any wrap of your choice!)
- Egg Whites
- Cream Cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Roasted Red Peppers (in the can)
- Sea salt, pepper
- Feta cheese
How to make the Spinach & Feta Wrap:
- Start by adding your egg whites to the pan to completely cover. Make a small omelet with the egg whites. Set aside.
- Add spinach to the pan to wilt with sea salt and pepper.
- On lavash wrap, add cream cheese, egg whites, sautéed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers. Add crumbled feta on top.
- Roll up wrap and place back on the stove to heat up on both sides. Cut in half and enjoy!
Prepping these for the week?
- I tried so many options so that you can easily make these at the beginning of the week and easily reheat in the morning. Here’s the best option for that:
- Prepare the wrap according to the instructions but let the ingredients cool off before adding in the wrap.
- Roll up, place on the stove to heat up and then let the wrap completely cool before wrapping in Saran Wrap and placing in the freezer.
- Roll in Saran Wrap and place in a freezer bag. Place in the freezer. You can keep these in the freezer until you are planning to eat the next day.
- Plan accordingly to take out of the freezer and place in the fridge the night before!
- Easily reheat in the microwave for 50 seconds to a minute.
Can I use other wraps here?
Yes! You can use any wrap that you like. I like to use these. I love the lavash wraps because they hold up well and have protein in them. Others that I like are Whole Foods 365 brand and Siete Burrito Size tortillas.
Is the spinach feta wrap from Starbucks healthy?
Itt is made with cage-free egg whites that are combined with spinach, feta cheese, and sun-dried tomato cream cheese inside a whole-wheat wrap.
If it is healthy depends then on what diet you may be on or the heath restrictions you need to watch for in particular as to if this is healthy for you. What you need to look at are the actual ingredients.
Here are the ingredients for you to make a more informed decision.
The nutrition and ingredients are as follows.
290 calories, 5g sugar, 8g fat
Wrap [Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wrap Base (Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Soy Protein Isolate, Soybean Oil, Defatted Soy Flour, Sesame Flour, 2 Or Less Of Whole Wheat Flour, Dextrose), Wheat Gluten, Canola Oil, Sugar, Mold Inhibitor (Cultured Wheat Flour, Vinegar), Honey, Salt, Yeast, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes], Egg White Omelet [Cage Free Egg Whites, Whey Powder, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Liquid Pepper Extract], Spinach, Feta Cheese [Pastuerized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Potato Starch], Sun Dried Tomato Cream Cheese Spread [Water, Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Tomato Paste, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Garlic, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sugar, Cheese Culture, Spice, Lactic Acid, Garlic, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes, Sulfur Dioxide (Preservative)], Tomato Blend [Tomatoes, Roasted Tomatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola And Or Olive Oil), Garlic, Oregano, Salt]
Is Starbucks spinach feta wrap vegetarian?
Yes, according to their own information they list it as a vegetarian wrap and high in protein.
Looking for easy options to prep for breakfast? Try these!
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 lavash wrap
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1-2 tbsp feta cheese
- sea salt, pepper to taste
- Start by pouring egg whites to completely cover pan. Make an omlette out of the egg whites. Set aside.
- Place spinach on the pan with a little avocado oil, sea salt and pepper
- Layer ingredients on lavash wrap. Start with cream cheese, egg whites, sauteed spinach, sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and feta cheese. *Remember to let these cool if prepping to store in the freezer*
- Roll up the wrap and place back on stove to heat up on both sides.
until next time...