Since we don’t have enough overnight oat recipes over here, I thought I would add another one to add to your weekly rotation 😉 These Cinnamon Pear Overnight Oats are all the flavors of cozy fall into a super simple breakfast. Overnight Oats are one of my favorites to make for breakfast! They make for an easy breakfast to pull out of the fridge in the AM and go. I think you’ll love this new flavor combo.
Cinnamon Pear Overnight Oats
What you need to make Cinnamon Pear Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Chia Seeds
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
- Vanilla Yogurt (I used Siggi’s!)
- Diced pear
- Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon, dash of sea salt
- Almond extract
Recipe note: this recipe makes 2 servings!
What does soaking overnight oats do?
Soaking your overnight oats is what creates the texture that we all love so much with overnight oats! The chia seeds, oats and almond milk absorb together to create a delicious texture. Now, if you’re new to overnight oats then this may be something to get used to. You can always add a little more almond milk the next morning if the mixture absorbed too much!
Can you heat up overnight oats?
Yes! If you prefer to eat warm oats, I would recommend heating them up the next day. The best part is that it still saves a bunch of time! Just add a little more nut milk when you go to heat them up.
Why I love overnight oats:
- They are great to prep for an easy breakfast!
- They are satisfying and will keep you full until lunch.
- The opportunities are endless for flavor combos and toppings
- They make mornings simpler
Overnight Oats are great to store in the fridge for the week! Here are some of my favorite storage containers:
If you love these overnight oats, try these flavor combinations:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter (plus extra for topping)
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced pear (plus extra for topping)
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon (plus additional for topping on pear)
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Store in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, option to add more almond milk depending on the consistency that you like.
- For the sauteed pear, combine remaining chopped pear with 1 tsp melted coconut oil. Add cinnamon to per
- Top with sauteed pear, hemp seeds and
until next time...