If you’re looking for something to switch up your breakfast prep with, these Mango Overnight Oats are perfect to have ready for busy mornings. The blended mango in here adds a delicious flavor from just adding fruit mixed in too. Add these to your weekly meal prep routine!
I’m always looking for ways to switch up my breakfast and overnight oats have always been a go-to of mine! They are perfect to meal prep at the beginning of the week and have ready to grab out of the fridge for a quick breakfast in the morning. I love blending the fruit for these because it adds so much more flavor then just mixing it into the jars.
If you’re looking for more overnight oats to add to your meal prep, be sure to check out all of the variety of recipes on One Balanced Life! From carrot cake to lemon poppyseed, you’ll love them!
What you need for Mango Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Maple Syrup
- Shredded Coconut
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Sea Salt
How to make these oats:
- Start by adding the dry ingredients to your jars: rolled oats, chia seeds, shredded coconut, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Add the vanilla yogurt on each one too.
- In a blender, add almond milk, mango and maple syrup. Blend to combine.
- Pour mixture to cover the three jars.
- Mix fully.
- Place in the jar overnight.
- In the morning, top with more mango, shredded coconut and a drizzle of nut butter.
How to store your overnight oats:
It’s best to store your overnight oats in a sealed container or jar. I like using these for overnight oats!
If you want to switch these up, try doing this instead:
- Top with any nut butter!
- Add banana or any other fruit on top!
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats
- Easy Banana Chia Pudding
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
How long do these last in the fridge?
These will last prepped in the fridge for 3-4 days!
Do I have to use vanilla yogurt?
No! You can use any of your favorite vanilla, plain or coconut yogurt.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp vanilla yogurt (2 in each)
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped mango (1.5 mangos)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- optional: sco
- In a jar, add rolled oats, chia seeds, vanilla yogurt, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a blender, add almond milk, mango, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend.
- Pour mixture on top of oats. Mix to combine.
- Place in fridge for 4+ hrs or overnight.
- In the morning, mix and top with more mango (if desired), shredded coconut and a drizzle of honey.
until next time...