I’m here for all things carrot cake this time of year. Anyone else!? As soon as the weather starts to warm up and the seasons change, I look for all the reasons to have everything carrot cake, lemon flavored, you name it! You’ll love these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats.
What I love about these carrot cake overnight oats are the extra serving of veggies that comes with eating them! Sneaking in some veggies here without even realizing it will make a great start to your day. A little tip if you’re serving these to your kiddos: cut up the carrot into even smaller pieces (I just used shredded carrots here) so that your kids won’t pick them out or even notice they are in there!
I love to eat overnight oats right out of the fridge. But, I grew to love them that way. If you’re more of a hot oatmeal fan, then you can definitely heat these up on the stove. I would recommend adding a little more almond milk when you go to heat them up.
What you need to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Shredded carrots
- Vanilla yogurt
- Almond Milk
- Sea salt
- Maple syrup
- Shredded Coconut
- Vanilla extract
How to store your overnight oats:
- I always store them in a tight sealed container in the fridge. A few that I love are Weck jars, Porter bowls, and Ball mason jars.
- I store them in the fridge overnight! In the morning, you can top with desired toppings.
If you love overnight oats as much as I do, then you’ll also love these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats
How long do these overnight oats last in the fridge?
You can keep these carrot cake overnight oats prepped in the fridge for up to 4 days! They are great to prep at the beginning of the week and easily pull out for breakfast in the morning.
Do you eat overnight oats cold?
Yes! These are delicious cold in the mornings. If you don’t like cold oats, you can heat these up but I recommend adding more nut milk when you do.
Can I add protein to my overnight oats?
I love adding a scoop of collagen peptides to my overnight oats for a boost of protein! This packs in about 10-15 grams of protein and easily mix into any flavor of overnight oats.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- dash of sea salt
- Optional toppings: walnuts, additional raisins, peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in container.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Top with desired toppings in the am. Add 2 tbsp of almond milk in the mornings to make it creamier. Option to add more if you like.
Add more almond milk in the morning to make it creamier.
Option to prep these in separate containers or in one container and split up.
Amount Per Serving:
until next time...