It can’t be fall without a new flavor of overnight oats to complement. These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats give just the right amount of pumpkin flavor without being too much! Having these prepped make for an easy breakfast to have during the week. They can easily be taken on the go or topped with a few toppings in the AM and you’re good to go!
What’s better than breakfast being ready for you? That’s one reason why I love prepping overnight oats. Not only do they take less than 10 minutes to make, but these are perfect to keep in the fridge for a simple breakfast. If you don’t have a lot of time in the mornings, overnight oats are great to have ready to go!
These pumpkin overnight oats are made with simple ingredients like rolled oats, almond milk, vanilla yogurt and pumpkin puree. I recommend using your leftover pumpkin puree to make these Pumpkin Protein Bites too 🙂
What you need for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats:
- Pumpkin Puree: it’s important to use pumpkin puree in this recipe! There’s a difference between pumpkin and pumpkin puree so be on the lookout for the two!
- Rolled Oats: I always use rolled oats in my overnight oats recipes. I buy a big bag at Trader Joe’s and they are perfect for these!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: I always like to use unsweetened almond milk in my overnight oats recipes. Sometimes I will use the vanilla as well.
- Chia Seeds: these add a great source of fiber and protein to the overnight oats!
- Vanilla yogurt: I love adding this in for the creaminess!
- Almond Butter: any nut butter would work here but I love to use almond butter in this recipe!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: the one spice you can’t forget! Pumpkin pie spice adds so much delicious flavor to these oats.
- Maple syrup: you can also use honey here or leave this out if you’d like to!
- Vanilla extract: a dash of vanilla extract goes a long way!
How to make these overnight oats:
- Start by combining all ingredients into a jar or container that can be sealed.
- Mix to fully combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with fresh fruit, granola, nut butter or honey. Enjoy!
Why overnight oats make for a great breakfast:
- They are easy to prep and have ready for the mornings!
- Overnight oats make for a satisfying breakfast that will keep you feeling satisfied all morning long
- There are so many ways to switch them up with different flavors!
- You can easily take these on the go if needed!
How to store your overnight oats:
Overnight oats make for easy storage in the fridge! They are great for a grab and go breakfast too. Here are a few containers that I like to use when storing my overnight oats.
If you love these overnight oats, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Pecan Pie Overnight Oats
Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? Try these!
Can I heat up my overnight oats?
Yes! You can easily heat these up in the morning if you prefer hot oatmeal. Just add a little more almond milk when you heat them up on the stove 🙂
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 1 serving! I recommend prepping multiple jars at a time for meal prep 🙂
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional in or outside of oats)
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a jar.
- Mix together to fully combine.
- Place lid on top and store in the fridge overnight
until next time...