It can’t be fall without a new flavor of overnight oats to complement. These pumpkin pie overnight oats give just the right amount of pumpkin flavor without being too much! Having these prepped make for an easy breakfast to have during the week. They can easily be taken on the go or topped with a few toppings in the AM and you’re good to go!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Why overnight oats make for a great breakfast:
- They are easy to prep and have ready for the mornings!
- Overnight oats make for a satisfying breakfast that will keep you feeling satisfied all morning long
- There are so many ways to switch them up with different flavors!
- You can easily take these on the go if needed!
What you need for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats:
- Pumpkin Puree: it’s important to use pumpkin puree in this recipe! There’s a difference between pumpkin and pumpkin puree so be on the lookout for the two!
- Rolled Oats: I always use rolled oats in my overnight oats recipes. I buy a big bag at Trader Joe’s and they are perfect for these!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: I always like to use unsweetened almond milk in my overnight oats recipes. Sometimes I will use the vanilla as well.
- Chia Seeds: these add a great source of fiber and protein to the overnight oats!
- Banana: mashed banana adds a creamy, delicious texture to overnight oats without having to add yogurt.
- Almond Butter: any nut butter would work here but I love to use almond butter in this recipe!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: the one spice you can’t forget! Pumpkin pie spice adds so much delicious flavor to these oats.
- Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg
- Maple syrup: you can also use honey here or leave this out if you’d like to!
- Vanilla extract: a dash of vanilla extract goes a long way!
What I like to use to store overnight oats:
Can I heat up my overnight oats?
Yes! You can easily heat these up in the morning if you prefer hot oatmeal. Just add a little more almond milk when you heat them up on the stove 🙂
How many servings does this recipe make?
You can get 2 servings from this recipe! I recommend making them in one container and then splitting up as needed. Or you can split up the recipe if you need to take the jar with you in the AM.
If you love these overnight oats, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Pecan Pie Overnight Oats
Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? Try these!
Pin and Save for later!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 1/3 mashed banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- dash of ginger
- dash of sea salt
- Optional toppings: banana, hemp seeds, almond butter, drizzle of honey
until next time...