Okay you know it’s not a new season without a new flavor of overnight oats. These pecan pie overnight oats are what the fall season needs! Overnight oats are one of my favorite things to prep for the week because they are not only so simple but they are so satisfying! Mornings can often times get really busy so having these ready in the fridge for you makes mornings a little smoother.
What you need for Pecan Pie Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Almond milk
- Almond Butter
- Chia seeds
- Vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Coconut Sugar
- Vanilla extract
Why overnight oats are great to prep:
- They make for an easy breakfast
- You can sleep later without having to sacrifice breakfast time
- There are many ways to switch them up!
- They are a super satisfying and nutritious breakfast option
If you love these pecan pie overnight oats, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats
Pecan Pie Overnight Oats
A delicious meal prepped breakfast!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 heaping tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- Optional toppings: additional pecans, hemp seeds, almond butter and a drizzle of honey
- Combine all ingredients into container or jar to store. MIx throughly.
- Store in the fridge for 4+ hrs or overnight.
until next time...
Leave a Reply