If you don’t know, now ya know…I really love overnight oats. I always seem to be craving them and they keep me full & satisfied all the time. I love to switch it up and create different overnight oats flavors but I also love just making these & then you can get as crazy as you want with the toppings 🙂 This has become my fool-proof recipe when I make them every time! All you need are a few things and if you like them a little sweeter, then you can adjust for that as well. Also, I use coconut yogurt here in these but you could also do a scoop of regular vanilla yogurt or if you can’t do yogurt, just mash up like 1/3 of a banana! I hope you love them as much as I do!
Recipe note: I love to eat mine cold! But you can also heat them up on the stove, you will just want to add a little more milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk (I usually use an unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp yogurt (any regular or greek yogurt will work)
- Lots of cinnamon
- splash of vanilla extract
- Optional: scoop of collagen peptides
- Combine all the ingredients & store in fridge overnight. I store mine in a mason jar.
- In the morning top with whatever you like! Sometimes I will even add a splash of the nut milk too depending on how they thicken overnight! I usually like to do some berries, nut butter & hemp seeds!
until next time...