Whenever I am wanting a quick snack to have on hand, these are ALWAYS my go-to. I try to keep alot of these products on hand so if I am ever wanting to make them, I don’t have to run out and get a bunch of stuff in order to! I love grabbing these healthy snack bites before heading to an early workout class, quick snack, or just as an after dinner treat. Even so good to crumble on oatmeal/yogurt bowls, or put in your smoothie! No matter what, they are literally always good! One bowl & a few ingredients is all you need. These stay good in the fridge for up to a week but they probably won’t last that long anyways 😉
Healthy Snack Bites
What you need:
- Rolled oats
- Creamy nut butter (I like to use peanut butter or almond butter)
- Chia seeds
- Collagen Peptides (I used Further Food! My discount code is “onebalancedlife for a discount on their products)
- Mini chocolate chips (or you can sub for cacao nibs or raisins)
- Cinnamon, Sea salt
These healthy snack bites are great for:
- In the morning before a workout!
- To take on the go with you
- Crumbled in a yogurt bowl
- Pack in a lunchbox
- Top on a smoothie
How I like to store these healthy snack bites during the week:
Recipe tip: you want to make sure the nut butter that you use is creamy!! If the mixture comes out too dry, add a little more nut butter and honey.
If you like these, you may also enjoy these bites on One Balanced Life:
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (I like to use peanut butter or almond butter)
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 scoops collagen peptides (I used Further Food)
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. If it isn’t sticking together, add a tad more honey.
- Place bowl in fridge for 20 minutes
- Roll into balls!
- Store in the fridge
until next time...