Summertime means all the fresh fruit recipes and this Easy Fruit Salsa is perfect to make! I used air fried cinnamon sugar chips to dip with it, but it can also be used as a topping on grilled protein, topped on toast or mixed into greens!
I need all the refreshing recipes in the summertime and this is definitely one of them. This Easy Fruit Salsa is so simple to make and the best addition to your summer plans. All you need are a few simple ingredients to make the air fried cinnamon sugar chips to go with it too. Or plan to make this and top it on grilled chicken or salmon as a sweet topping.
If you have a summer cookout or planning a party with friends, this is the appetizer to make! It’s perfectly sweet while also having a bit of savory from the cilantro and jalapeno.
What you need for Easy Fruit Salsa:
What you need for Air Fried Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- Flour Tortilla Chips
- Avocado Oil Spray
How to store your fruit salsa:
How to make fruit salsa and air fried cinnamon sugar chips:
- Start by chopping all of your fruit. Make sure to chop into small pieces. This makes it easier to get a good bite on each chip 🙂
- Combine all fruit salsa ingredients into a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Lay out your flour tortilla and spray with avocado oil spray. Top with cinnamon and sugar on both sides. Cut so you have eight tortilla pieces on each tortilla.
- Place in the air fryer at 350 for 4-5 minutes. Flip halfway through.
If you want to pair this, try these options:
- Top your fruit salsa on grilled chicken or salmon!
- Serve it with your favorite pita, tortilla chips or these air fried cinnamon sugar chips
- Add it on top of avocado toast for a fruity topping!
- Top it on a fresh bed of greens for a delicious salad.
If you like this recipe, you may enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- Summer Shrimp Bowls
- Mango Quinoa Salad
- Beef Tostadas with Avocado Salsa
- Salmon Rice Bowls
- Key Lime Greek Yogurt Bars
How long will this fruit salsa last?
This fruit salsa is best on the day you make it! If you want to keep it, it’s best to store in the fridge for 2 days.
Can I switch up the fruit in this?
Yes! If you want to switch it up you can! I would recommend switching out the mango with peach if you want!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1 mango
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1/2 lime zest
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- Avocado oil spray
- Finely dice the strawberries, mango, jalapeno and cilantro.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients to combine.
- Lay out the flour tortilla and lightly spray with avocado oil spray on both sides.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar on both sides.
- Cut into eight "chips."
- Place in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes. Flipping half way.
Be sure to finely dice the fruit!
until next time...