If you want a new summertime breakfast, these Peach Overnight Oats are perfect to add into your weekly routine. Not only are they simple to make, but these are great to meal prep for the week too! Peaches are in season and this is a great way to use them up!
It’s easy to get sick of eating the same breakfast! I love finding easy meals to switch it up with during the week, like making overnight oats. Not only do they use many pantry ingredients, but they take less than 10 minutes to throw together. Plus, you can prep a few jars for breakfast all week! I love using the fruit that is in season to make these, like fresh peaches in the summer. If you haven’t tried the Tropical Overnight Oats, you’ll also love this summer flavor.
One reason why I love overnight oats for an easy breakfast during the week is how great they are to meal prep. If you have some jars laying around, these can easily come together in 5 minutes and are ready in the fridge for you all week. There are many ways to switch them up with fruit or any other favorite toppings.
What you need for Peach Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
How to make Peach Overnight Oats:
- Start by chopping up your peach into smaller pieces.
- In a container or jar, mix together all ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight!
How to store your overnight oats:
It’s best to store your overnight oats in a sealed container in the fridge. I like to use these jars for easy fridge storage. You can also use any meal prep container or mason jar that you have.
If you want to pair these overnight oats, try these options:
- Add collagen peptides to your oats for additional boost of protein!
- Try adding in more fruit like banana or nut butter when you want to enjoy them.
- Fix a sweet and savory option of oats and eggs for a protein packed, nutritious breakfast.
If you like this recipe, you’ll also love these on One Balanced Life:
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Lemon Poppyseed Overnight Oats
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Tropical Overnight Oats
- Banana Chia Pudding
How long will these last in the fridge?
These will last for up to 3-4 days in the fridge! They are great to prep ahead of the week too.
Are overnight oats healthy?
Overnight oats are a great source of healthy carbs to start the day off with. There are many ways to make them become a satisfying breakfast to start the day off with by adding in fresh fruit, yogurt for additional protein or even unflavored collagen peptides.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peaches, chopped
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl or jar, mix together all the ingredients.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with additional peach and peanut butter.
until next time...