The blueberry & lemon flavors is one of my favorites!! I often forget about it & then make it and realize how good it really is. So refreshing too! I made those flavors in my favorite breakfast & it is so delicious! These will definitely be happening a lot over here. One thing I love about overnight oats is that you can switch them up easily and make so many delicious flavors!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or any nut milk)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. yogurt (can do regular, greek or coconut)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup mashed blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a jar & store in fridge overnight
- In the morning top with whatever toppings! I did banana, blueberries, sunflower butter & fresh lemon zest!
until next time...