This is a little take on my cashew garlic pasta sauce, but make it spicy!! Not too spicy though, because I can’t handle too much spice haha. I’ve been obsessed with making this and mixing it in a gluten free or chickpea pasta or even doing it with spiralized veggie noodles. I can’t get enough of pasta combos lately and this is by far a favorite of mine. All you need is a few ingredients to make it and your food processor! This is the one I use and love it! You can also add to it by throwing in some spinach, broccoli, chicken sausage- you name it!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
- 1 box pasta of choice
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 4+ hrs)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (in the can)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 1/2 tbsp habanero sauce (I use Yellowbird Habanero)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and blend.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Combine the pasta and the sauce on the stove to heat up on medium to low heat. Continually stir.
- Add greens at the bottom and red pepper flakes on top!
until next time...