It’s the best time of the year for peaches!! I love the fruit this time of year and I’m always looking for new ways to use them. Have you ever had grilled peaches before!? If you haven’t, you have to try this! It’s the perfect amount of sweetness and will cure your sweet tooth while still keeping it light and refreshing.
Now, if you’re like me you don’t have access to a grill at all times. I mean I have one at my apartment pool, but I’m not committed to going down there to sweat while making some grilled peaches (haha!) I recently was gifted this Staub Grill Pan and I’m obsessed!! I’ve been using it for everything. Grilled peaches, grilled cheese, turkey burgers, you name it! It gives you that same grill taste while being in the comfort of your own home.
What you need for Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Peaches:
- Peaches: you want to make sure they are ripe!
- Coconut Sugar: I like using brown coconut sugar
- Cinnamon: can’t have enough of this!
- Maple syrup: yum
- Creamy topping: yogurt, ice cream, so many options!
How should you pair your Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Peaches?
- After your meal for a dessert
- Chopped up on a salad for a little sweet touch!
- At your grill out for a delicious side
- 3 peaches
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional topping: creamy yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Start by cutting the peach in half and removing the pit.
- Mix together coconut sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Coat peaches in sugar mixture using a cooking brush. Save remaining mix.
- Place peaches downward on the grill to start cooking. Flip to other side to cook and they will begin to soften. If not using a grill, you can also saute.
- Once softened, remove from heat and add a dollop of creamy yogurt or vanilla ice cream in the middle.
- Drizzle remaining sugar sauce and a little cinnamon on top.
until next time...