We can’t get enough of the pumpkin things right?! This pumpkin banana ice cream takes one of my favorites for a fall twist and I’m obsessed!! Banana ice cream is not only so easy to make, but it makes for the easiest treat to make and have during the week! It’s also a great way to use up those bananas sitting around.
What you need to make Pumpkin Banana Ice Cream:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Almond Milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice/ Cinnamon
- Mini chocolate chips
How to make Pumpkin Banana Ice Cream:
- Start by adding frozen bananas to your food processor and blend.
- Slowly add in almond milk, pumpkin puree and spices
- Add in mini chocolate chips and mix with spoon. Ice cream should be creamy.
- Using a bread dish, pour pumpkin banana ice cream into dish.
- Option to eat immediately or place in the freezer for 2-4hrs until you can scoop out.
Recipe tips: don’t process too much because you want the mix to be really creamy!!
Also, when taking back out of the freezer to enjoy, let it sit out for a few minutes before digging into.
You can also enjoy the banana ice cream immediately after processing in the food processor.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: top with a drizzle of almond butter and mini chocolate chips
- Add frozen bananas to the food processor to blend. Only lightly blend and keep from blending too much.
- Add pumpkin puree, almond milk and spices and blend again.
- Add chocolate chips and mix throughly within ice cream.
- Pour into loaf pan and place in the freezer for 2-4 hrs.
- If enjoying the next day, be sure to let the ice cream thaw for a bit before fixing!
until next time...