This time of year means all things pumpkin, right!? I’m so excited to finally get these to you! These Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups are not only perfect for a breakfast option but great for a healthy snack during the week. I love that they are super easy to make and great to use crumbled in a yogurt bowl, topped with nut butter or by itself.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups
What you need:
- Quick Oats
- Pumpkin Puree
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut Sugar
- Almond Milk
- Baking Powder
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, sea salt
Can I use any type of oats in this recipe?
No! I have not tested with any other oat besides for the quick oats. I would recommend sticking to that to ensure the recipe comes out 🙂
How long will these last?
Keeping these pumpkin oatmeal cups stored in the fridge will ensure lasting for the week. You can also put these in the freezer and defrost them next time you want one!
How to make these pumpkin oatmeal cups:
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl and mix: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, egg.
- Add dry ingredients to combine with wet: quick oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, spices, mini chocolate chips and pecans.
- Mix thoroughly!
- Spray muffin pan with a little olive oil to prevent from sticking to the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- 2 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (plus some for on top)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of sea salt
- dash of ginger
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the wet ingredients: egg, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
Mix in dry ingredients: quick oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, chocolate chips, pecans and spices.
Spray muffin pan with a little extra virgin olive oil spray to prevent from sticking.
Place pumpkin oat mix into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with a little mini chocolate chips.
Bake for 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!
until next time...