This time of year means all things pumpkin, right!? I’m so excited to finally get these to you! These are not only perfect for a breakfast option but great for a healthy snack during the week. I love that they are super easy to make and great to use crumbled in a yogurt bowl, topped with nut butter or by itself.
What you need for Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups:
- Quick Oats
- Pumpkin Puree
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut Sugar
- Almond Milk
- Baking Powder
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, sea salt
How to make these pumpkin oatmeal cups:
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl and mix: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, egg.
- Add dry ingredients to combine with wet: quick oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, spices, mini chocolate chips and pecans.
- Mix thoroughly!
- Spray muffin pan with a little olive oil to prevent from sticking to the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
Recipe Note: I have not tested this with any other oats!
- 2 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (plus some for on top)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash of sea salt
- dash of ginger
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the wet ingredients: egg, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
Mix in dry ingredients: quick oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, chocolate chips, pecans and spices.
Spray muffin pan with a little extra virgin olive oil spray to prevent from sticking.
Place pumpkin oat mix into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with a little mini chocolate chips.
Bake for 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!
until next time...