When you’re still in the mood for a smoothie but the weather is starting to get cool out, this pumpkin smoothie is for you. I crave smoothies year around so I love to put a twist on them when I can! This smoothie will not only hit all your cravings for pumpkin but it will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
What you need to make this pumpkin smoothie:
- Frozen banana
- Almond milk
- Frozen cauliflower rice
- Pumpkin puree
- Ground flaxseed
- Nut butter (I used peanut butter!)
- Vanilla protein powder
- Pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg
What I like to incorporate in my smoothies:
- Protein (protein powder!)
- Fat: nut butter, avocado, etc.
- Fiber: ground flaxseed
Following this in all of your smoothies will leave you feeling satisfied after each of them!
If you’re loving all the pumpkin recipes, try these!
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops vanilla protein (I like to use Nuzest probiotic vanilla)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 6 ice cubes
- optional toppings: hemp seeds, drizzle of peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients into the blender and blend!
- Add toppings and enjoy!
until next time...