Fall salads, I’m here for them! This fall kale salad will have you absolutely loving kale. Plus, all the crunchy toppings and mix of sweetness with this salad really makes it a good one. If you’re looking for a good salad to add to your holiday table this year, this would be perfect for it! I promise you’ll have the whole table loving kale after having this.
Fall Kale Salad
What you need:
- Unsweetened Cranberries
- Green apples
- Goat cheese
- Honey Roasted Chickpeas (I used Biena Snacks)
To make the creamy dressing massaged with it, mix together:
- Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt
How to pair this Fall Kale Salad:
- Add salmon, chicken or any of your favorite proteins!
- Alongside some soup (hint: my white chicken chili)
- With a sandwich, wrap (for some reason I have a grilled cheese on my mind with this)
A few things that I love to use when making this salad:
If you love this salad, you may also enjoy these salads on One Balanced Life:
Recipe tip: this salad is best to enjoy within a day or two of making!
- 5 heaping cups kale
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 green apple slices
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- for the dressing:
- 2 1/2 heaping tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp water + more for desired creamy consistency (you don't want it too watery though!)
- Mix all ingredients together for the salad dressing. Set aside.
- Combine kale and dressing to large bowl and massage to completely mix together. (use your hands to make sure it completly coats!)
- Add the remaining salad ingredients: green apple, goat cheese, cranberries, walnuts and honey roasted crunchy chickpeas
until next time...