I love having breakfast ready for the week ahead. It makes the mornings a bit easier when you have something to easily pull out of the fridge. I love this Breakfast Egg Bake because there are a lot of ways that you can switch it up, based off what you like! You can load it up with more veggies or keep it a little simpler. I do recommend keeping in the breakfast sausage as I feel it adds a lot more flavor to something like this. Let’s be honest, these can get a little boring after a while but this combo is one that you’ll look forward to in the morning!
What you need for this Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Sweet Italian Breakfast Sausage
- Red Bell Pepper
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
Why meal prepping may be beneficial for the week:
- Makes the mornings easier!
- Helps create a balanced eating schedule when you have a healthy breakfast in the morning
- One less meal to worry about during the week!
How to make a Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop up all veggies. Cook breakfast sausage accordingly.
- In large bowl, add veggies and crack 10 eggs. Whisk together.
- In 9 inch pie dish, pour egg mixture into.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top of the egg bake starts to brown.
- Serve with avocado and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
If you’re storing these for the week, you want to make sure you have good storage containers. I love using these!
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these easy breakfasts on One Balanced Life:
- Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap
- Breakfast Veggie Wrap
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
Save and Pin for later!
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup sweet Italian ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop up all veggies. Prepare breakfast sausage accordingly.
- In large bowl, add veggies, feta cheese and crack 10 eggs into mix. Whisk together.
- Add in seasonings: sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Pour into 9 inch pie dish and bake for 40-45 minutes. The top will get lightly brown.
- Cut into pieces and serve with avocado.
until next time...