I’m always looking for ways to switch up my usual breakfast. I love incorporating eggs for breakfast because they are a great source of protein and will keep you feeling satisfied all morning. I’ve been loving these lavash wraps for all the things recently, so I decided to put them with some scrambled eggs for the best combination. There’s a lot of ways you can switch this one up each time to keep it different.
Here’s what you need for these breakfast veggie wraps:
- Lavash wrap
- Black Beans
- Red Bell Pepper
Other Breakfast wrap combinations to make:
- Beans, Cheese & Eggs
- Eggs, Bacon & Cheese
- Eggs, Sautéed Veggies, Avocado & Sriracha
- Eggs, Sausage and Sautéed Veggies
How to make a breakfast veggie wrap:
- Start by scrambling your eggs. Whisk three eggs and heat the stove to medium heat. Make sure to wait until the pan is heated until you add the eggs. Once you have scrambled, set aside.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper to the pan to saute. Then add in black beans and spinach.
- Layer in lavash wrap with avocado, sautéed veggies, and scrambled eggs. Roll up and then cut in half.
If you like these, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Recipe tip: if you want to take it up a notch, place it back on the stovetop to heat up!
- Lavash Wrap
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/4 cup sweet onion
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp sea salt & pepper
1. Wisk 3 eggs. Scramble them in a pan on medium heat. Set aside
2. In pan, add onion, bell pepper, black beans and salt/pepper to saute. Add in spinach last to wilt.
3. Lay out lavash wrap and add mashed avocado, sauteed veggies and scrambled eggs on top.
4. Roll lavash wrap to completely fill. Cut in half.
until next time...