These easy Breakfast Veggie Wraps are perfect for meal prep and provide a great source of protein to keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning! Stuffed with soft scrambled eggs, black beans, avocado, spinach and bell peppers they’re easily customizable and the perfect healthy way to start your day!
I’m always looking for ways to switch up my usual breakfast. I love incorporating eggs for breakfast because they are a great source of protein & I like they keep me full until lunchtime so there is no need to snack!
I’ve been loving these lavash wraps for all the things recently, so I decided to put them with some scrambled eggs for the best combination. There’s a lot of ways you can switch this one up each time to keep it different.
Other Breakfast wrap combinations to make:
- Beans, Cheese & Eggs
- Eggs, Bacon & Cheese
- Eggs, Sautéed Veggies, Avocado & Sriracha
- Eggs, Sausage and Sautéed Veggies
Can I freeze these breakfast wraps or make them ahead?
Yes! This is how I freeze & re-heat breakfast wraps / breakfast burritos:
- After you prepare your wraps, make sure they have completely cooled before wrapping them in plastic wrap! Once they are cooled, wrap up (as you would a burrito) and place into a large reusable bag or freezer bag.
- Store in the freezer. When you decide you want a breakfast wrap, take it out of the freezer to defrost in the fridge for 24 hrs before enjoying.
- In the AM when you want to reheat, unwrap the plastic and place on plate to heat in the microwave for a minute to a minute and half.
Can I make these breakfast wraps vegan?
Yes! Scrambled tofu would be a great substitute for the eggs (this is how to make scrambled tofu), or you could add a generous dollop of Chipotle Hummus instead.
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- Freezer Friendly Southwestern Breakfast Burritos
- Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap
- Freezer Friendly Breakfast Sandwiches (healthy meal prep!)
- Sausage and Egg Casserole (without bread!)
- Scrambled Egg & Black Bean Breakfast Tostadas
- Healthy Southwestern Chicken Soup
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
Breakfast Veggie Wrap
These easy Breakfast Veggie Wraps are perfect for meal prep and provide a great source of protein to keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning! Stuffed with soft scrambled eggs, black beans, avocado, spinach and bell peppers they're easily customisable and the perfect healthy way to start your day!
- 1 lavash wrap
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- black pepper
1. Whisk the eggs. Scramble them in a pan on medium heat. Set aside
2. In pan, add onion, bell pepper, black beans, salt and a good amount of pepper to saute. Add in spinach last to wilt.
3. Lay out lavash wrap and add mashed avocado, sauteed veggies and scrambled eggs on top.
4. Roll lavash wrap to completely fill. Cut in half.
If you want to take it up a notch, place it back on the stovetop to heat up and so the outside gets crispy!
until next time...
What alternatives do we have of Avacado. I live in Pakistan and avacado isn’t commonly available.
You can leave out! Maybe try adding in cheese on top of the eggs.