Brussels sprouts season is here and I love it!! I think Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite veggies. There are just so many ways to use them! They are great roasted, sautéed, air fried–you name it. They also make for a great tossed veggie or in a sheet pan. I’ll share some of my favorite Brussels sprouts recipes on One Balanced Life below.
What you need to make this Brussels Sprout Salad:
- Shredded Brussels sprouts
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Garlic powder, sea salt
How to pair this salad during the week:
- With chicken, salmon or any protein of choice!
- Alongside a sandwich or wrap
- As a side for the holidays!
Items I love to use when making this salad:
Recipe tip: let this salad sit in the fridge for a few hours to fully soak up the dressing!
If you love this salad, you may also love these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- Thai Peanut Brussels sprouts
- Sweet Potato, Brussels sprouts and Chicken Sausage sheet pan
- Sweet & Sour Brussels sprouts
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 12oz bag shredded Brussels sprouts (or 3.5 cups shredded brussels sprouts in the food processor)
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup pecans
- for the dressing:
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp water (may need more for desired consistency)
- Prepare bacon accordingly.
- Add shredded brussels, bacon, cranberries and pecans in a bowl and mix.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together. Combine with salad and throughly mix.
- Store in fridge for 4+ hrs!
until next time...