Hello easiest meal ever! If you have canned salmon in your pantry and not sure what to do with it, make these salmon cakes. I ate these on repeat for lunch and dinner and still didn’t get sick of them. They are super easy to throw together and make for something easy to prep for the week!
I love to pair them with sweet potato fries, on a bed of greens and topped with some garlic lemon aioli on top. They’d make for something great to put in between some buns and make a sandwich or even do the sweet potato buns!
These are Whole30 compliant and full of protein that will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
If you’re looking for more Whole30 compliant meals on my page, be sure to check out my roundup on the blog.
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy:
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp Lettuce Cups
Try these out and let me know what you think!
How to make Salmon Patties:
These are so simple! Grab a bowl and mix all ingredients together. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while mixing ingredients and then roll into patties and set on baking sheet. Bake for 23-24 minutes until they are just golden. Prepare aioli sauce while the salmon patties are baking. You don’t want to miss out on this part!
There are a lot of ways that you can serve these salmon patties but some of my favorites are on a bun, on top of romaine lettuce or with a big salad. Enjoy!
These make for a great way to use up canned salmon with only a couple ingredients and full of flavor!
- 2 cans salmon (try to use canned salmon without salt & in water!)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 1/2 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- For the lemon garlic aioli:
- 1/3 cup mayo made with avocado oil (I like using this one!)
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- spinach of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix. Roll into patties and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 23-24 minutes.
- Prepare aioli sauce by adding all ingredients and mixing. Set aside.
- Top salmon patties on romaine lettuce or plate. Top with aioli sauce.
until next time...
Leave a Reply