I love a good pasta salad and this Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad may be a new favorite around here. I was inspired to make this after having a similar version at Whole Foods. I knew that I could remake it with a few better-for-you ingredients and so that’s what I did with this super simple pasta salad.
Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad
What you need to make Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad:
- 1 box noodles (I used 8oz Banza Chickpea Pasta)
- Plain greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
- Avocado oil Mayo (I used Primal Kitchen)
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Fresh Parsley
- White Wine Vinegar
- Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated parmesan
- Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin
How to make this pasta salad:
- Start by preparing the pasta according to package. Drain pasta and add to large bowl.
- Chop up smoked mozzarella into small pieces.
- Add in remaining ingredients to mix: greek yogurt, avocado oil mayo, roasted red pepper, parmesan, smoked mozzarella cheese, seasonings and white wine vinegar. Mix together.
- Store in fridge.
Can I use any pasta here?
Yes! Any pasta that you like can be used here. I used a Chickpea pasta, this Banza pasta is one that I use a lot!
How long does this last in the fridge?
This will last up to three days in the fridge. If it lasts that long! 😉 I like to store it in glass meal prep containers like these!
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these recipes on One Balanced Life:
Save and Pin for later!
- 1 box chickpea pasta (I used 8oz Banza)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
- 1/4 cup mayo made with avocado oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2/3 cup smoked mozzarella cheese, chopped into pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package. Set aside
- In large bowl add all ingredients. Cooked pasta, mayo, greek yogurt, cheese, seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Adjust seasonings to taste if needed.
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
until next time...