These Sausage and Cheese Crescent Bites need to be on your brunch plans! These little bites are perfect for hosting brunch with family and friends, or if you just want a fun bite sized breakfast! I bet the whole family will love these!
What you need for Sausage and Cheese Crescent Bites:
- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- Breakfast Pork Sausage
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Dip (or cream cheese!)
How to make:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls flat on surface.
- Cut even squares (you should get 18 squares) ignoring the lines from the crescent rolls
- Using a mini muffin tin (I used this one!), place each crescent roll square into the tin.
- Cook breakfast pork sausage accordingly.
- Add a small amount of Everything But the Bagel dip (or cream cheese) into the crescent bite.
- Add breakfast sausage to fill and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12-14 minutes.
If you like these, you may also enjoy these Cranberry Brie Bites on One Balanced Life.
What I used to make these:
Butcher Box Breakfast Pork Sausage: You can get Ground Beef for life by signing up with this link!
Looking for more brunch recipes? Try these!
- Breakfast Egg Bake
- Breakfast Tostada
- Healthy Breakfast Hash
- Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Egg White Wrap
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb - 1 lb breakfast pork sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Dip (or cream cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls on flat surface. Make sure are creases are together as you won't need to follow the cut outs for the crescent.
- Cut even squares into the crescent. (you should get 18 squares)
- Place in mini muffin tin.
- Add pea sized amount of everything but the bagel dip or cream cheese in the bottom. Fill with breakfast sausage and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.Enjoy!
until next time...