These are so easy & perfect to have when the sweet tooth kicks in! I love having something in the freezer when I want a little something sweet and these definitely do the trick. I used sunbutter because I have recently been obsessed, but you could also use a creamy peanut butter or any other creamy nut butter in this recipe. If you like sunbutter & chocolate then you will love these!! Let me know if you make them, I think you’ll love them!
- 3 cups brown rice puffs
- 1 cup sunbutter (or any creamy nut butter)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Combine brown rice puffs and sunbutter in a bowl.
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and pour brown rice puffs with sun butter mixture into the pan. Place in freezer
- Combine dark chocolate chips and melted coconut oil and melt (I just melt in microwave in 30 sec. increments)
- Pour melted chocolate on bottom layer
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hrs & store in freezer!
until next time...