There’s nothing better than a meal that can come together on one pan. This Maple Mustard Salmon One Pan Meal will be your new favorite easy weeknight dinner. I love the sweet and savory combo of the maple mustard sauce on the salmon which really balances out with the basmati rice (not on the pan, but still works) and roasted veggies.
Maple Mustard Salmon One Pan Meal
What you need:
- 2 pieces of fresh salmon
- Basmati Rice
- Maple syrup
- Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- Avocado Oil
- Sea salt
- Red Pepper flakes
How to make Maple Mustard Salmon Sheetpan:
- The rice you will cook separately if you plan to add so follow directions according to package.
- On a baking sheet, lay out two pieces of salmon and broccolini. Prepare maple mustard sauce for salmon.
- For the maple mustard sauce, combine whole grain dijon mustard, maple syrup and sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake salmon and broccolini together for 20 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these simple weeknight dinners on One Balanced Life:
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- Butternut and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Sweet Potato, Brussels sprouts and Chicken Sausage One Pan
- This sheetpan makes enough for 2 or great to save for leftovers!
Save and Pin for later!
- 2 pieces salmon portions
- 1 small head broccolini
- 1 cup cooked brown basmati rice
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt + additional for baking
- avocado oil spray
- dash of pepper, red pepper flakes
- Start by cooking your rice according to the package. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a sheetpan, lay out broccolini and two pieces of salmon. Lightly spray broccolini with avocado oil, sea salt & pepper.
- Mix together maple mustard sauce for salmon by adding dijon, whole grain dijon, maple syrup and sea salt together. Coat on top of both pieces of salmon leaving a little remaining to add once finished.
- Bake salmon and broccolini together for 20 minutes.
- Prepare plate by adding cooked brown basmati rice, roasted broccolini and maple mustard salmon. Drizzle with remaining maple mustard sauce.
until next time...