I love finding a variety of ways to use sweet potatoes in my recipes. From sweet potato toasts to sweet potato nachos, they’re a great substitute in various classic recipes like toasts and nachos. I especially love adding protein to my recipes with Green Valley organic beans!
These three bean and chicken sweet potato nachos just scream gameday to me. Anyone else!? They make for the perfect appetizer while watching games at home! I love how easy they are and how you can switch them up based on what you like.
In this recipe, in partnership with Green Valley, I’m using their organic black beans, red kidney beans, garbanzo beans and corn. I love cooking with their convenient pouches and hope you love this recipe as much as I did!
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Green Valley Organic Black Beans
- 1/4 cup Green Valley Organic Red Kidney Beans
- 1/4 cup Green Valley Organic Garbanzo Beans
- 1/4 cup Green Valley Organic Corn
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice sweet potato in half & then in fairly thin rounds
- Lay out on baking sheet. You can lay some slightly on top of one another and spray with avocado oil spray, sea salt & pepper
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes on one side. Flip and then bake again for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with organic black beans, red kidney beans, garbanzo beans, corn & cheese and place in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Top off with jalapeño, guacamole & some salsa on the side!
until next time...
Leave a Reply