Best sauce I have ever had. Hands down. It’s full of flavor, light & refreshing and just so dang good! I love making my own sauces with stuff that I have on hand. 1) alot of store bought sauces have hidden funky things in them 2) it’s a new way to experiment with different flavors and goods. I made a bunch of this to have for the week! I prefer it cold but it can also be heated up! You definitely won’t regret making this.
- 1 ½ cup spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil (stems & all)
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ juice of lemon
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup water + enough to consistency that you want!
- 1 box of Banza pasta
- Cook banza according to package
- Mix all ingredients in food processor & blend
- Mix in with pasta & serve!
IF YOU LIKE THIS SPINACH BASIL HEMP SEED SAUCE WITH CHICKPEA PASTA , YOU MAY ALSO LOVE THESE RECIPES ON ONE BALANCED LIFE:
until next time...