This may be one of my new favorite pasta combos! Plus, it’s so easy I can’t get over it. An easy pasta dish is one of my favorite things to make for a quick weeknight dinner. There are so many ways to switch them up to keep it interesting each time. If you haven’t already seen, there are plenty of pasta dishes to choose from on One Balanced Life. I can’t wait for you to try this one.
Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
What you need to make Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta:
- 1 box pasta (I used Banza chickpea pasta)
- Garlic cloves
- Sundried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Grated Parmesan
A few items that I love to use when making this pasta:
- Banza Pasta: love this chickpea pasta!
- Non-stick pan
- Argentinian Shrimp: I get this from Trader Joe’s in the frozen section
If you enjoy this pasta, you may also love these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- One Pot Pasta
- Shrimp & Asparagus Pasta with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Pasta
- One Pot Taco Pasta
Recipe tip: if you’ll be heating this up and having for leftovers, you may want to add a little extra virgin olive oil when you do!
- 1 box 8oz pasta (I used Banza)
- 9-12 shrimps (I used frozen shrimp)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups mushroom
- 1.5 cups peas
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, more for garnish
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp sea salt + more to taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In pan, add minced garlic and 1 tbsp olive oil with shrimp to saute.
- Once shrimp has finished cooking, remove from the pan and set aside. Add in mushrooms to saute with 1 tbsp butter.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain and add to pan with mushrooms. Add in peas. Turn heat down to medium low.
- Add in cooked shrimp, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice, additional 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt and italian seasoning. Stir together.
- Add in grated parmesan and continue to mix.
- Add more sea salt and italian seasoning to taste.
until next time...