These meatballs are the easiest to prep for the week! I’ve been putting them on everything from salads, zoodles, or pasta. And you know they are going to be good when they include a Japanese sweet potato because those are the BEST. You could also use a regular sweet potato in this! I like to make things that I can easily switch up to make different meals, that way I’m technically not eating the same thing every day 🙂 And I’m obsessed with using the salad chopper when I make bowls like this! It’s a serious game changer with salads. You can check it out here. I think you’ll love how easy & delicious these are!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 small Japanese sweet potato (regular sweet potato would work too)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- sea salt & pepper
- Cook sweet potato until it softens.
- Once sweet potato has cooked, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a cast iron skillet, spray pan with Avocado oil spray (I use Chosen Foods) and roll mixture into balls
- Cook meatballs on each side until they are cooked thoroughly.
- Makes 12 meatballs!
until next time...