Because what’s better than a cookie for breakfast!? I wanted to find another way to use my ripe bananas and after a few tries with these, they finally came out so good! These aren’t too sweet which I like in the morning. And they are delish crumbled up on yogurt bowls, oatmeal, etc. I’ll be having them as a quick snack too! Perfect to meal prep for the week if you need something on the go to take with you in the morning. And even better, all you need is one bowl! You can use your favorite chocolate and granola here too. I think you’ll love them!
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 ripe bananas–the riper the better)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup granola (I used Love Grown new Almond Sesame Ancient Grain Granola)
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (optional–I used Further Food)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks (added more :))
- dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop out cookies on pan
- Cook for 12-13 minutes & Enjoy!!
until next time...