This time of year its perfect for grilling and with that it means it’s a perfect time for these Jalapeño Cheddar Turkey Burger Sliders. Whether you’re making these turkey burgers to have as a cookout one night or to prep for the week, they are perfect for all the things. Also, there’s something about the jalapeño cheddar combo that’s so good.
Here’s what you need to make these Jalapeño Cheddar Turkey Burgers:
- Ground Turkey
- Almond Flour
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Spices: Cumin, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
If you’re using these turkey burgers to prep for the week try using them:
- On a bed of greens
- On sweet potato sliders
- With sweet potato fries
If you love these Jalapeño Turkey Burgers, you may want to try:
- 1 pkg ground turkey
- 2 jalapeños, chopped and diced (cut out the seeds)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup yellow onion
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Whole wheat slider buns
- Optional burger toppings: chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeños
- In bowl, combine ground turkey with remaining ingredients. Mix together thoroughly.
- Form into patties (tip: spray your hands with a little cooking spray before shaping into patties)
- I used my grill pan for these but you can also saute or place them on a grill!
- Cook throughly on both sides.
- Layer in the sliders. Place a little chipotle mayo, jalapeno cheddar turkey burger, lettuce, mayo and jalapeno all sandwiched between a slider bun.
until next time...