I love a good weeknight stir fry! It’s a simple and delicious meal that you can throw together quickly and switch around each time you make it. I had a bunch of produce that I wanted to use so I made this using cabbage as the base and it was DELISH! Cabbage was one of those things growing up that my mom would always feed us and I never really loved it. I guess she gave it to me enough to now I loveee it. I think she always made hers by steaming it, some spices, and whatever else that made it somewhat tasty haha
Anyways, this dish makes a bunch so it’s perfect for leftovers or even prepping for the week! You know that I love meals that I can use in a variety of ways so this is definitely one of those. Another great way is to get the big butter lettuce leaves and fill them up with this mixture as a wrap of sorts.
It’s important for me to find meals that fuel me and don’t require a ton of time to prep. If you’re wanting to simplify your meals, this is definitely a great option. Along with many others that I’ve shared. I hope you love it!
- 1 package of organic chicken tenders (6-7 chicken tenders)
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos (I used this one)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger (minced)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, sea salt & pepper
- In one pan, add 1 tbsp sesame oil on medium to low heat
- Cut chicken tenders into cubes as nuggets and add to pan.
- Add in 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, sea salt & pepper to the chicken. Saute chicken on medium to low heat until completely cooked through.
- In separate pan, add 1 tbsp sesame oil, minced garlic and minced ginger. Add in all veggies: chopped cabbage, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, onion, snap peas, & sea salt/pepper and let it saute on medium heat.
- Once the veggies have cooked for a few minutes, add in the cooked chicken.
- Add 4 tbsp coconut aminos. Adjust to taste if you want to add more.
- Serve & top with red pepper flakes and green onion. Enjoy!
until next time...
Leave a Reply