These are perfect as a side to any meal and I LOVE this sauce. I use it for everything! Dipped the potatoes in it, pasta, you name it! I’ll make a batch of this to have for the week and use it when I need. You can also prep the potatoes to have for the week too. I always forget how good red potatoes are because I usually make sweet potatoes, but getting these perfectly crisp & roasted are delicious. Try making these for your next cookout and I’m sure everyone will love them!
- Red potatoes
- Sea salt & pepper
- Avocado Oil
- Spinach Basil Hemp Seed Sauce– 1 cup spinach, 1 cup basil, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, 1/4 cup olive oil, sea salt & pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut up red potatoes and toss in avocado oil, sea salt, pepper & thyme (you could also do fresh rosemary YUM)
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes–flipping halfway through
- While the potatoes are roasting, add all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend. Store in the fridge
IF YOU LIKE THIS ROASTED RED POTATOES WITH SPINACH BASIL HEMP SEED SAUCE , YOU MAY ALSO LOVE THESE RECIPES ON ONE BALANCED LIFE:
until next time...